I work on business development at LocationMind Inc., Tokyo, Japan. My work focuses on delivering geospatial solutions (mobile big data, IoT, and satellite intelligence) to customers worldwide.
LocationMind Inc. 4F, PMO Kanda Tsukasa-machi Building, 2-8-1 Kanda Tsukasa-machi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0048, Japan firstname.lastname@example.org
- City-scale human mobility prediction model by integrating GPS trajectories and SNS data (dissertation theme)
- Extracting Urban Mobility QoL Indicators and Individual Activity Pattern from Mobile Phone-based Human Mobility Trajectories
- Estimating Changes of Expenditures Attributed to Human Mobility Changes (2021) https://www.covid19-ai.jp/en-us/organization/csis/articles/article002
- Using remote sensing to assess the damage mitigation effect of coastal forest in Sanriku coast and classification of the damage of coastal forest caused by the 2011 Tohoku Tsunami(2012)
- Modeling and analyzing the possible human trafficking routes in Arizona-Mexico border, including non-traditional transportation
- Modeling spatiotemporal urban spillover effect of high speed rail infrastructure development
- Kawakami, Y., Nojiri, S., Nakamoto, D., Irie, Y., Miyazawa, S., Kuroki, M., & Nishizaki, Y. (2023). Novel indicator for the spread of new coronavirus disease 2019 and its association with human mobility in Japan. Scientific Reports, 13(1), 115. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-022-27322-4
- Okada, K., Nishiyama, N., Akiyama, Y., Miyazaki, H., & Miyazawa, S. (2022). DEVELOPMENT OF DETAILED BUILDING DISTRIBUTION MAP TO SUPPORT SMART CITY PROMOTION -AN APPROACH USING SATELLITE IMAGE AND DEEP LEARNING–. ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, X-4/W3-2022, 189–196. https://doi.org/10.5194/isprs-annals-X-4-W3-2022-189-2022
- Nakamoto, D., Nojiri, S., Taguchi, C., Kawakami, Y., Miyazawa, S., Kuroki, M., & Nishizaki, Y. (2022). The impact of declaring the state of emergency on human mobility during COVID-19 pandemic in Japan. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health, 17, 101149. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cegh.2022.101149
- Kanamori, Rie, Yuta Kawakami, Shuko Nojiri, Satoshi Miyazawa, Manabu Kuroki, and Yuji Nishizaki. 2022. “Changes in Social Environment Due to the State of Emergency and Go To Campaign during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japan: An Ecological Study.” Edited by Michele Tizzoni. PLOS ONE 17 (4): e0267395. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0267395.
- Miharu Nakanishi, Ryosuke Shibasaki, Syudo Yamasaki, Satoshi Miyazawa, Satoshi Usami, Hiroshi Nishiura, and Atsushi Nishida. 2021. “COVID-19 and On-Site Dining in Tokyo: A Time-Series Analysis Using Mobile Phone Location Data (Preprint).” JMIR MHealth and UHealth, January. https://doi.org/10.2196/27342.
- Miyazawa, S., Song, X., Jiang, R., Fan, Z., Shibasaki, R., and Sato, T.: CITY-SCALE HUMAN MOBILITY PREDICTION MODEL BY INTEGRATING GNSS TRAJECTORIES AND SNS DATA USING LONG SHORT-TERM MEMORY, ISPRS Ann. Photogramm. Remote Sens. Spatial Inf. Sci., V-4-2020, 87–94, https://doi.org/10.5194/isprs-annals-V-4-2020-87-2020, 2020.
- Ayumi Arai, Apichon Witayangkurn, Hiroshi Kanasugi, Zipei Fan, Wataru Ohira, Silvino Pedro Cumbane, Satoshi Miyazawa, Saurav Ranjit, Mohamed Batran, and Ryosuke Shibasaki. (2020). Building a data ecosystem for using telecom data to inform the COVID-19 response efforts. Presented at the Data for Policy, Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4291329
- Tianqi Xia, Satoshi Miyazawa, Xuan Song, Yuki Akiyama, Renhe Jiang, Kyoung-sook Kim and Ryosuke Shibasaki (2019) ‘Mining heatstroke hotspot for inbound tourists in Tokyo’ The symposium of the International Association of Geo-informatics (IAG’i).
- Satoshi Miyazawa, Ryosuke Kobayashi, Yuki Akiyama and Ryosuke Shibasaki (2019) ‘Extracting Urban Mobility QoL Indicators and Individual Activity Pattern from Mobile Phone-based Human Mobility Trajectories’, The symposium of the International Association of Geo-informatics (IAG’i).
- Ryosuke Kobayashi, Satoshi Miyazawa, Yuki Akiyama, and Ryosuke Shibasaki. (2019) ‘Identification of the Homes , Offices , and Schools from Long-Interval Mobile Phone Big Data Using Mobility Pattern Clustering’. In P. Kyriakidis, D. Hadjimitsis, D. Skarlatos, & A. Mansourian (Eds.), Accepted Short Papers and Posters from the 22nd AGILE Conference on Geo-information Science (pp. 1–5). Limassol, Cyprus: Stichting AGILE.
- KE Seetha Ram and Satoshi Miyazawa. (2019) ‘Unlocking the spillover effect of Infrastructure and improving quality of life : new insights for private sector investment in developing countries in Asia’. In Proceedings of the 8th Civil Engineering Conference in the Asian Region (CECAR).
- Satoshi Miyazawa, Xuan Song, Tianqi Xia, Ryosuke Shibasaki, and Hodaka Kaneda. (2019) ‘Integrating GPS trajectory and topics from Twitter stream for human mobility estimation’, Frontiers of Computer Science, 13(3), 460-470. doi: 10.1007/s11704-017-6464-3.
- Renhe Jiang, Xuan Song, Zipei Fan, Tianqi Xia, Quanjun Chen, Satoshi Miyazawa, and Ryosuke Shibasaki. (2018) ‘DeepUrbanMomentum : An Online Deep-Learning System for Short-Term Urban Mobility Prediction’. In Proceedings of the 32nd AAAI Conference (AAAI 2018)